[Qtwebengine] Handle frames and web forms with QWebEngine

NoRulez norulez at me.com
Tue Feb 16 00:17:00 CET 2016

But i doesn't have access to modify the html site, I have only an url.

I don't know how to work with QWebChannel, since I'm not familiar with JavaScript and I doesn't find out which function I can use from the qwebchannel.js

Could you please help me?
Sorry but it was much easier with WebKit. :-(

Best Regards