[Qtwebengine] Debugging into QtWebengineCore

Bryan Chan bryan.chan at pacbell.net
Mon Jan 18 06:34:37 CET 2016

Hi,
I compiled the Qt 5.6 Beta and trying to step into the Qt5WebEngineCored.dll, but having trouble. I have the pdb files and it says its loaded in msvc2013, but when I try to step into it from void QWebEnginePage::load(const QUrl& url) it just goes over the function.
I was able to do this back in a pre alpha build in August.
Has the debug information been removed even though a PDB is generated and loaded?
Whats the best way to be able to debug into QTWebEngineCore?

ThanksBryan