[Qtwebengine] Restart chromium graphics subsystem

Aleksey Yermakov jp.kuraisu at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 16:09:19 CET 2016

Hi,

On MS Surface tablet I have a problem, when device goes back from sleep my
QtWebEngine app shows just black screen or sometimes other graphical
artifacts. I think there is a problem in graphics subsystem, maybe in ANGLE
and/or drivers. Is there a way to restart graphical subsystem in
QtWebEngine?

I've tried to recreate QWebEngineView but run into race condition issues
with QtWebEngineProcess.exe. I haven't spend much time on it, so maybe this
is a better way to circumvent the problem.

Also, I have a strange problem, where on MS Surface webpage looks scaled
down. I think there might be a problem with detecting DPI of the system.

P.S. This problem is not reproducible in Chrome.
--
Aleksey Yermakov