[Qtwebengine] WebEngine to Android Device

Kai Koehne Kai.Koehne at qt.io
Fri Oct 21 13:29:04 CEST 2016

I'm not too familiar with the internals of Qt WebView, but since it's just wrapping
the native API (i.e. android.webkit.* on Android) I think saving cookies etc should
be possible, but accessing resource files (qrc:///) is harder. If you're adventurous
you could have a peek yourself.

For Qt WebEngine, Chromium in theory does support Android, but there are no
immediate plans to support this for Qt WebEngine.

Regards

Kai