[Qtwebengine] WebEngine to Android Device

mail mail at jiyuusoft.net
Thu Oct 20 22:10:19 CEST 2016

Hi,
I've posted this message on interest at qt-project.org and I'd like to have the opinion of WebEngine developer :

I'm working on a project using a Web interface. This project should be cross-platform. Currently, I use WebEngineView on Windows, Linux and Mac and I use WebView on Android.
Unfortunately, and unless I am mistaken, WebView in Android is very limited (does not save login / password, do not save the configuration, not use ressource files,  ...)
Do you think it will be possible one day perhaps, to have WebViewEngine on Android or not have these limitations with WebView?
Bye

Best regards,

Charlie