[Qtwebengine] Any way to debug seemingly not working Pepper Flash plugin?

Herman van Hazendonk me at herrie.org
Fri Sep 16 16:54:47 CEST 2016

I'm trying to get Pepper Flash Plugin working on our QtWebEngine 5.6+
that's compiled using the meta-qt5 layer
(https://github.com/meta-qt5/meta-qt5)

I made sure I have enable_plugins set properly during the build &
enabled the plugins setting in our WebEngineView, just it seems that
Flash support is not working when I place the libpepflashplugin.so in
the locations as indicated. I tried:

/usr/lib/pepperflashplugin-nonfree/libpepflashplayer.so
/usr/lib/PepperFlash/libpepflashplayer.so
/usr/lib/qt5/plugins/ppapi/libpepflashplayer.so

Any ideas how I can see if the plugin is loaded properly? Is there
something equivalent to Chrome's: chrome://plugins or Firefox'
about:plugins available?

Any suggestions for debugging this would be welcome!

Thanks,
Herman