[Qtwebengine] QWebengine on ARMv8

Aleksey Yermakov jp.kuraisu at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 11:49:20 CET 2017

Hi Mohammad,

As I understood from some googling and this article
https://www.chromium.org/developers/how-tos/android-build-instructions,
Chromium does support armv8 at least for android as a target OS.

Could you please describe, what are you trying to do with it on Pi 3? Maybe
there is a better way for it than using qtwebengine.

Cheers,
Aleksey

On Tue, Jan 31, 2017 at 12:45 PM, Mohammad Moradi via QtWebEngine <
qtwebengine at qt-project.org> wrote:

> Hello everybody
>
> I'm about to build qtwebengine 5.7.0 from sources for RPi3.
> But it seems the chromium doesn't support armv8!.
> Is there anyway to have qwebengine on Pi3?
> I just want to run some java scripts(pdf viewer plugin).
> *I tried cross compiling*
>
> Thank you

Aleksey Yermakov