[Qtwebengine] QWebengine on ARMv8

Aleksey Yermakov jp.kuraisu at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 13:42:46 CET 2017

Hi Mohammad,

Patch looks ok to me (just sets a build configuration variable). Still,
please describe a problem you're trying to solve with qtwebengine. I think
there could be another, possibly more simple solution.
>From your first email I've understood that your problem has something to do
with PDF?

P.S. Please, use "Reply to All", so that your problem and solution would be
available in mail list archives.

Cheers,
Aleksey

--