[Qtwebengine] QtWebEngine + ANGLE

Kevin Ushey kevinushey at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 19:07:56 CEST 2018

Thanks; I hadn't yet thought about setting QMLSCENE_DEVICE here. Currently,
when requesting software rendering we're using a plain old:

    QCoreApplication::setAttribute(Qt::AA_UseSoftwareOpenGL);

which I imagine implies using a software context for the scene renderer as
well, but we'll try testing this out as well.