[Qtwebengine] Developer tools debugging not working in Qt 5.12.8

Kirill Burtsev kirill.burtsev at qt.io
Fri Apr 24 12:55:42 CEST 2020

Hello Ilya,

check out QTBUG-82410 for a context about this issue. Short summary is that it is out of scope really. Just use minimal or simplebrowser examples from the same Qt version of webengine to access devtools through remote debugging, as the compatibility of devtools between chromium versions is not guaranteed.