[Releasing] Proposing Alpha2 again

Turunen Tuukka Tuukka.Turunen at digia.com
Fri Aug 17 19:03:59 CEST 2012

I would like to release the beta. There are some small things needed and we are good to go.

Details in the bugreports, but mainly:

- Update to get latest modules with fixes into release

- Docs did not compile, hopefully fixed soon

- Readme still from Alpha?

- Marketing, at least wiki, blogs, ...

Those I remembered, now in airport heading home. But there should not be much more.

We need to get the beta out soon in order to get feedback from users.

Yours,

--

Tuukka