[Releasing] Proposing Alpha2 again

lars.knoll at nokia.com lars.knoll at nokia.com
Mon Aug 20 09:04:17 CEST 2012

On Aug 19, 2012, at 12:57 PM, ext Turunen Tuukka <Tuukka.Turunen at digia.com<mailto:Tuukka.Turunen at digia.com>> wrote:

 Excellent!

It would also be good to check all modules and update the ones there is newer stable one available.

Yes, I'll check the status of the qt5.git integration.

The 28th sounds like a good date, let's focus on the remaining issues during the next days so we can have some decent packages for Wed/Thu.

Cheers,
Lars

Yours,

--