[Releasing] Issues to fix for Qt 5 beta

Iikka Eklund iikka.eklund at digia.com
Fri Aug 24 08:11:38 CEST 2012

Hi,

QTBUG-26919 -> we enabled the accessibility on our build machines this
morning, should be fixed in upcoming builds
QTBUG-26917 -> fixed in latest installers -> done
QTBUG-26758 -> the original issue with Assistant has been fixed. The
current (new?) issue is that assistant binary is missing
                              from binary packages and build logs give
no hints what could go wrong. This seems to happen randomly as
                              occasionally the Assistant binary is in
place and works as expected. Build scripts have no Assistant specific
                              functionality so something seems to go
wrong in 'make' or 'make install' phase?

- iikka

On 08/23/2012 05:24 PM, sinan.tanilkan at nokia.com wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> As you probably know we are working to release Qt 5 beta, and a lot of
> people are helping with the testing.
>
> Here is a list of the most critical issues we know about so far:
> https://bugreports.qt-project.org/browse/QTBUG-26959
> https://bugreports.qt-project.org/browse/QTBUG-26943
> https://bugreports.qt-project.org/browse/QTBUG-26926
> https://bugreports.qt-project.org/browse/QTBUG-26919
> https://bugreports.qt-project.org/browse/QTBUG-26917
> https://bugreports.qt-project.org/browse/QTBUG-26850
> https://bugreports.qt-project.org/browse/QTBUG-26758
>
> Please let us know if you plan to help fix any of these, or if you see
> other important issues that are not covered.
>
> Best regards,
> Sinan Tanilkan

Br,
Mr. Iikka Eklund
Senior software engineer

Elektronikkatie 10
FI-90590 Oulu
Email: iikka.eklund at digia.com

Visit us at: www.digia.com or qt.digia.com
PRIVACY AND CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This message and any attachments are intended only for use by the named
addressee and may contain privileged and/or confidential information. If
you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, copy or take
any action in reliance on it. If you have received this message in
error, please contact the sender immediately and delete the message and
any attachments accompanying it. Digia Plc does not accept liability for
any corruption, interception, amendment, tampering or viruses occurring
to this message.