[Releasing] “permission denied, Path not found” error and unable to create QML project using Creator

Kk_Kishore Kk_Kishore at mahindrasatyam.com
Tue Aug 28 10:28:45 CEST 2012

From: Kk_Kishore
Sent: Tuesday, August 28, 2012 1:54 PM
To: 'interest-request at qt-project.org'; interest at qt-project.org; 'releasing-request at qt-project.org'
Subject: “permission denied, Path not found” error and unable to create QML project using Creator

Hi,

http://releases.qt-project.org/qt5.0-beta-snapshots/<os_bit>_release<http://releases.qt-project.org/qt5.0-beta-snapshots/%3cos_bit%3e_release>

Please let me know if this is the path to download Qt5 beta installer.

My trials to build Qt5 beta on ubuntu 12.4 was fruitful but I’ve end up with “permission denied, Path not found” error. I’m unable to create QML (Qt Quick 2.0) Project using Qt Creator 2.5.2. Need some help in this regards.

I’m a bit confused when I look at these links, what is the difference between these two links.

  *   qt5-beta-bin-ubuntu1204-32/<http://origin.releases.qt-project.org/qt5.0-beta-snapshots/linux_32_release/qt5-beta-bin-ubuntu1204-32/>

  *   qt5_desktop_bin_linux32_1204.7z<http://origin.releases.qt-project.org/qt5.0-beta-snapshots/linux_32_release/qt5_desktop_bin_linux32_1204.7z>

Thanks,

Regards,