[Releasing] Current beta installers

marius.storm-olsen at nokia.com marius.storm-olsen at nokia.com
Mon Jul 16 14:51:29 CEST 2012

I believe it was due to giving a failure code if trying to quietly install it on a system which already had the CRTs installed. This again resulted in components not being installed (silently dropped) since they depended on the successful installation of the CRTs.

I'm sure there's a way around it where the quiet install depend on if the CRTs are installed or not already, and only have the component dependency if it needs to be installed? Though I don't know the Installation Framework enough to know for sure.

--
.marius