[Releasing] Current beta installers

maurice.kalinowski at nokia.com maurice.kalinowski at nokia.com
Mon Jul 16 16:02:33 CEST 2012

You can set an array of expected return codes in the operation.

Will check sdk stuff on wednesday when i am back from vacation.

Br

Maurice

--

Sent from my Nokia N9

On 16.07.12 14:52 Storm-Olsen Marius (Nokia-MP/Austin) wrote:

I believe it was due to giving a failure code if trying to quietly install it on a system which already had the CRTs installed. This again resulted in components not being installed (silently dropped) since they depended on the successful installation of the CRTs.

I'm sure there's a way around it where the quiet install depend on if the CRTs are installed or not already, and only have the component dependency if it needs to be installed? Though I don't know the Installation Framework enough to know for sure.

--
.marius