[Releasing] Beta packages -- July 23

jason.mcdonald at nokia.com jason.mcdonald at nokia.com
Wed Jul 25 05:53:49 CEST 2012

> - Only the following modules have examples: activeqt, qt3d, qtbase, qtdeclarative, qtlocation, qtmultimedia, qtquick1, qtscript, qtsvg, qtsystems, qttools, qtxmlpatterns, and qtsensors.

Digging a bit deeper, from the source tree it appears that the following additional modules should possibly have examples built for the binary packages:

qlalr
qtconnectivity
qtfeedback
qtjsondb
qtphonon
qtpim
qtwayland
qtwebkit-examples-and-demos

The libs for qtfeedback, qtjsondb, qtphonon and qtpin are present in the packages, while the others are not.  It is not clear to me which of those are expected to be omitted for particular platforms (and I presume qtwebkit-examples-and-demos has no libs).

We need to determine whether each of these modules is missing examples because the module is not supposed to be built, because the examples are broken, because the module itself is broken, or because the build machines are lacking some pre-requisites.

--
Jason