[Releasing] Qt-5-Alpha-building-instructions

quim.gil at nokia.com quim.gil at nokia.com
Thu Mar 22 14:11:54 CET 2012

Yes please, as you see fit. I added the first link when there was nothing else.

Thanks!

Quim

On 3/22/12 1:48 AM Koehne Kai (Nokia-MP/Berlin) wrote:

Hi Gil,

just stumbled over http://qt-project.org/wiki/Qt-5-Alpha-building-instructions . On the one side it's great to have a one-stop page for building the Alpha, but this page is right now only a stub, and has a big overlap with http://qt-project.org/wiki/Qt-5-Alpha-building-instructions .

I already added a link to http://qt-project.org/wiki/Qt-5-Alpha-building-instructions ... Anyhow, how about only mentioning alpha specific things on the Qt-5-Aplha-building-instructions page? We could also create yet another separate page called "Qt-5-Build-Requirements" or s.th. that both pages link to ...

Regards

Kai

--
Kai Koehne
Senior Software Engineer

Nokia gate5 GmbH
Firmensitz: Invalidenstr. 117, 10115 Berlin, Germany
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, Berlin: HRB 106443 B
Umsatzsteueridentifikationsnummer: DE 812 845 193
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Michael Halbherr, Karim Tähtivuori