[Releasing] Alpha package ready for testing

darxus at chaosreigns.com darxus at chaosreigns.com
Sat Mar 31 02:38:42 CEST 2012

On 03/30, marius.storm-olsen at nokia.com wrote:
> Another package is ready for testing at
>     http://releases.qt-project.org/alpha/20120330/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-5.0.0-alpha.tar.gz

Built with wayland 0.85.  qtwebkit worked with xcb output but *not* with
wayland output.  Which is surprising, since wayland output was working with
what I built from git earlier this week.

/home/darxus/source/qt5/qtwebkit-examples-and-demos/examples/webkit/fancybrowser/fancybrowser:
symbol lookup error:
/home/darxus/source/qt5/qtbase/plugins/platforms/libqwayland.so: undefined
symbol: FcPatternCreate

Built with:

./configure -confirm-license -developer-build -opensource -nomake examples -nomake tests
./build -j 5
make module-qtwayland
make install

Examples fail with the same error:

qtbase/examples/opengl/cube/cube
qtbase/examples/opengl/hellogl/hellogl
qtbase/examples/dialogs/classwizard/classwizard

--
"Eh, wisdom's overrated. I prefer beatings and snacks."
- Unity, Skin Horse