[Releasing] Platform and Compiler configurations for Qt 5.0 beta release

Stephen Chu stephen at ju-ju.com
Thu May 3 23:14:17 CEST 2012

On 4/27/12 7:06 AM, Iikka Eklund wrote:
> Hi,
>

> Would the following set of platform and compiler configurations
> be suitable for making the binary installers for Qt 5.0 beta release:
>
> linux-g++-32 Ubuntu 12.04 x86 32-bit Gcc 4.4
> linux-g++-64 Ubuntu 12.04 x86 64-bit Gcc 4.4
> win32-msvc2010 Windows 7 x86 32-bit
> win64-msvc2010 Windows 7 x86 64-bit
> win32-MinGW Windows 7 x86 32-bit MinGW 4.4

I just noticed Qt Creator 2.5 RC comes with MinGW 4.6 now. Is 4.4 still
the required version to build Qt 5 itself?

Just FYI. I can't get Qt 5 pulled from current git to build with MinGW
4.6. Phonon is trying to include dsound.h which is not available. Then
JSBackend is trying to include private/v8.h which is nowhere to be found
either. Maybe I just caught it in the middle of changes?