[Releasing] [Development] Qt 5.0 beta and final timelines

simo.falt at nokia.com simo.falt at nokia.com
Wed May 16 19:19:44 CEST 2012

Moi,
There actually is a ci producing linux packages daily. With those the problem is that while building in ubuntu 12.04, it creates not so nice dependency to glibc2.15. But hopefully we get some older distro set-up already this week so that those can be made widely available.
Mac packages are pending, while qt-project don't have any mac nodes at the moment, but that issue should get sorted out pretty soon. Once we have those there is ready scripts to be run on regular basis.
Win is the one which is now lacking most. The build nodes do exist, but I haven't got time to play with those. If someone has time to create simple script which builds all sub-modules and creates 7z out of those, feel free to contribute.

Simo