[Releasing] Qt Creator 2.6 RC status and schedule

Ziller Eike Eike.Ziller at digia.com
Wed Oct 10 09:50:53 CEST 2012

Hello,

the status of Qt Creator 2.6 looks almost good now, with a few installer issues remaining (fixes in the works), and one and a half issues with the C++ code model open (and in the works).

So it looks like we'll be ready for RC release coming tuesday, 16.10.2012.
If you find issues with the current RC builds (on builds.qt-project.org/view/Qt%20Creator), please create bug reports on bugreports.qt-project.org, and for serious ones please mark as P1 and/or inform me and the corresponding maintainer (best simply through this list).

Br, Eike

--
Eike Ziller, Senior Software Engineer - Digia, Qt

Geschäftsführer: Mika Pälsi, Juha Varelius, Anja Wasenius