[Releasing] Qt5 beta 2 daily anpshots

Äijälä Johanna Johanna.Aijala at digia.com
Fri Oct 19 11:13:46 CEST 2012

Hi,

Qt5 beta2 installers can be found from here: http://origin.releases.qt-project.org/digia/5.0.0_beta2/

Note, there is no installers since 2012-10-15-282 due to compilation problems, right now we are waiting for a certain webkit fix to be accepted.

There will be a folder called "latest" that will contain the latest full build, the path would then be http://origin.releases.qt-project.org/digia/5.0.0_beta2/latest /<http://origin.releases.qt-project.org/digia/5.0.0_beta2/latest%20/> But that's not available yet, we'll add it after next successful build.

Br,
Johanna