[Releasing] Qt5 beta 2 daily anpshots

Äijälä Johanna Johanna.Aijala at digia.com
Tue Oct 23 08:15:19 CEST 2012

Hi all,

Just short update on this:

1.       Still no new installers at origin, there are three different blockers now. Two of those are being fixed by Oswald (still ongoing, one blocks webkit build in linux, other causes translations build to fail). The third one is webkit compilation error on windows (discovered this morning, so no further info on that yet)

2.       Small change on the folder names to be in origin:

a.       http://origin.releases.qt-project.org/digia/5.0.0_beta2/latest/ will have the latest build, might miss installers that didn't get compiled (due to compilation errors)

b.      http://origin.releases.qt-project.org/digia/5.0.0_beta2/latest_successfull/ will have latest full build including sources and all installers

Br,
Johanna