[Releasing] QtCreator sources (or just headers) to Qt5 installer?

Ziller Eike Eike.Ziller at digia.com
Tue Oct 23 10:05:23 CEST 2012

Two add my 2cents to the pot:

I don't care if there are Qt Creator sources in the installer or not, I don't see a big reason to include it (though it also might be interesting for people to have a look at the sources, e.g. to see what is necessary for supporting Qt4+Qt5), and I don't see a big problem with including them.

*If* we include any headers/sources, it should just be the whole source package (just pulling out headers wouldn't make much sense as explained), and IMO it should be an extra component in the installer.

Br, Eike