[Releasing] Meeting minutes: release team meeting 29.10.2012

Sorvig Morten Morten.Sorvig at digia.com
Mon Oct 29 20:13:30 CET 2012

On Oct 29, 2012, at 5:37 PM, Tanilkan Sinan <Sinan.Tanilkan at digia.com> wrote:

> _Support for Mac OS 10.6_
> The releasing team discussed removing support for Mac OS 10.6. Lars will how much effort there is to fix the current issues, and see how to proceed.

I think it's evident that 10.6 is getting rapidly less relevant at this point. The decision to support it was made on development@ a while a ago, so I think any decision to not support it should be made there as well.

My recommendation is be that we make QtBase work for the final release and then document that QtMultimedia and QtWebkit is not supported.

Morten