[Releasing] Beta 2 release

Stephen Kelly stephen.kelly at kdab.com
Mon Sep 24 13:31:25 CEST 2012

On Thursday, September 20, 2012 12:45:05 Knoll Lars wrote:
> Sinan will get a release team organised that helps with taking care of these
> different aspects. Coordination and further communication will happen on
> the releasing mailing list and the #qt-releases IRC channel, so please
> subscribe there if you have an interest in helping with the release process
> itself.

I'm interested in knowing what is the effective way to track release blockers
for a release?

There are still open blocker and critical bugs for the beta 1 release:

https://bugreports.qt-
project.org/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?mode=hide&requestId=13380

So, I don't think that's where the one with the big release button to push is
looking. In particular, I re-opened

and no-one said a word about it.

It's also not clear to me whether anyone is processing the package testing
emails that come in, and making sure bugs are filed for new issues?

Thanks,

--
Stephen Kelly <stephen.kelly at kdab.com> | Software Engineer
** Qt Developer Conference: http://qtconference.kdab.com/ **