[Releasing] Qt5 SDK component install tree

Koehne Kai Kai.Koehne at digia.com
Tue Sep 25 12:30:00 CEST 2012

I guess that should be win64-msvc2010 ...

Maurice suggested that for the 5.0, we should have different installers for Win32-msvc2010, Win64-msvc2010, and Win32-MinGW. Do we agree on this? We can of course already have the tree structure though to have different packages for an upcoming online installer (post 5.0).

Regards

Kai