[Releasing] Release team for Qt 5.0.1

Salovaara Akseli Akseli.Salovaara at digia.com
Tue Jan 8 12:29:58 CET 2013

Hi,

Qt 5.0.1 patch release creation is ramping up and it is time to assemble release team as well.
At the moment Release team participants from Digia are

-          Iikka Eklund

-          Sergio Ahumada

-          Johanna Äijälä

-          Rafal Motyka

-          Akseli Salovaara

Who would be willing to participate release team for Qt 5.0.1 from the community?

Br,
Akseli