[Releasing] Desktop OpenGL build

Salovaara Akseli Akseli.Salovaara at digia.com
Wed Jan 16 15:54:13 CET 2013

I would like leave priority to P2 at this point of time considering issue just from the Qt 5.0.1 packaging point of view.
Although most voted issue from packaging I would propose OpenGL build to be another discussion if it will be added into later Qt 5.0.x \ 5.1.x release packaging. We are aiming on additional pre-build Qt binary packages for Qt 5.0.1 release and would like to see those increments working first reliably.

Br,
Akseli