[Releasing] Desktop OpenGL build

Sean Harmer sean.harmer at kdab.com
Wed Jan 16 13:54:13 CET 2013

Hi,

Are there any objections if I raise the priority of

to a P1? This seems to be causing people some hassle who want to use Desktop
OpenGL on windows (several posts on QtDevNet forums). It is also the most
voted-for packaging issue:

https://bugreports.qt-
project.org/browse/QTBUG/component/19211#selectedTab=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.project%3Acomponent-
popularissues-panel

I don't have any bandwidth to help with this at present so I am reluctant to
bump it without some feedback from those working on the packaging.

Kind regards,

Sean
--
Dr Sean Harmer | sean.harmer at kdab.com | Senior Software Engineer