[Releasing] [Development] Qt 5.0.1 RC -- Release Testing

Koehne Kai Kai.Koehne at digia.com
Mon Jan 28 09:54:05 CET 2013

Hi,

libgcc_s_sjlj-1.dll is installed for me with http://releases.qt-project.org/qt5/5.0.1-rc1/qt-windows-opensource-5.0.1-rc1-mingw47_32-x86-offline.exe . But I remember that it was missing before in older packages. Could you verify that you've indeed installed the latest rc1 package (internal build 421)? If you're sure, could you file a bug report including the InstallerLog.txt file?

Thanks

Kai