[Releasing] Qt Project 'official way' and maintenance? (Was: Qt 5.1.0 rc2 is out)

Stephen Kelly stephen.kelly at kdab.com
Mon Jul 1 15:31:06 CEST 2013

On Monday, July 01, 2013 12:48:52 Turunen Tuukka wrote:
> The official way [for third parties] to build is using qmake and make.

Given that I am officially maintaining the cmake files for third parties to
use in my Qt Project role, what exactly makes that unofficial?

Does anyone else in the Qt Project agree with Tuukka? Lars, any opinion?

Thanks,

--
Stephen Kelly <stephen.kelly at kdab.com> | Software Engineer
Join us in October at Qt Developer Days 2013 - https://devdays.kdab.com