[Releasing] Qt 5.1 installers during weekend...

Salovaara Akseli Akseli.Salovaara at digia.com
Fri Jun 7 14:56:34 CEST 2013

Hi,

It has been few days since previous Qt 5.1 installer packages were available for testing. We believe that we have fixes going in today which will enable installers to be available again. Since we are very near to have Qt 5.1 RC1 content in we would appreciate if you could participate testing during the weekend and give us feedback. You can use http://testresults.qt-project.org/forms/release-testing/ for reporting your test results or just reply your result to development at qt-project.org<mailto:development at qt-project.org> -mailing list.

As before new installers will be available http://download.qt-project.org/snapshots/qt/5.1/5.1.0-rc1/backups/ with date and build number on folder name.

Br,
Akseli
--