[Releasing] [Development] New installers available

Stephen Kelly stephen.kelly at kdab.com
Tue Jun 18 14:07:47 CEST 2013

On Tuesday, June 18, 2013 10:51:07 Turunen Tuukka wrote:
> That change was unfortunately merged too late to be included to RC. It will
> be in the RC2 / 5.1.0 final.

Hi there,

That's not a very good answer. Anyone want to try again?

Given that the question was asked, and given that I answered it within a few
hours, why was there no response along the lines of 'we don't care about your
change and we're going to ignore it', so that I could call such a response
unreasonable, and reiterate that the patch is important?

> On Friday, June 14, 2013 14:33:02 Stephen Kelly wrote:
> > On Friday, June 14, 2013 11:52:37 Heikkinen Jani wrote:
> > > does anyone know something else which
> > > really
> > > needs to be in before we can make the release candidate?
> > This one:
> > https://codereview.qt-project.org/#change,58667

Given that the question was asked, was any answer actually wanted?

Given that there was no response, was the answer actually seen?

Given that there was an answer, why didn't it block the RC?

Given that there was an answer, was it discussed?

Thanks,

--
Stephen Kelly <stephen.kelly at kdab.com> | Software Engineer