[Releasing] [Development] Status on Qt 5.1 merges from dev -> stable

Turunen Tuukka Tuukka.Turunen at digia.com
Mon Mar 25 20:31:47 CET 2013

Hi,

A this point in time, I think it is better to plan for dropping those parts from Beta we for some reason do not want to include to release. That said, reviews can be done already now if some part still needs it. We are just so close to Alpha that there is not time any more to do much before it. And definitely postponing Alpha is a bad idea at this point in time when we are just about there.

Yours,

Tuukka