[Releasing] Qt5.2 plan needs to be updated

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Tue Oct 29 22:18:20 CET 2013

Please note the implication:

On Nov 11th, ABI freeze sets in for stable. No new symbols will be allowed in
stable until the next dev→stable merge.

If you find any critical API or ABI changes that need to happen, they need to
be done in the release branch.

I will send the header diff for Qt 5.2 early next week. I expect all
maintainers to promptly review their modules before the Nov 11 deadline.