[Releasing] [Development] HEADS UP: Qt 5.4 feature freeze - is frozen now

Hausmann Simon Simon.Hausmann at digia.com
Sun Aug 10 08:58:08 CEST 2014

Hi,

For example search on the android api reference for volume. You'll get one hit only.

Ios doesn't have the concept unfortunately. However all the devices we carry around have volume buttons, which also appear in the platform APIs.

IMO volume itself is too generic and ambiguous. Storage finds better hits in competing platform APIs.

Btw, I do like the minimal api of this class a lot - it's just the class name that's bothering me.

Simon