[Releasing] New Qt 5.3 beta snapshot available

Heikkinen Jani Jani.Heikkinen at digia.com
Mon Mar 24 10:02:07 CET 2014

Hi,

We have new Qt5.3 beta snapshot available in http://download.qt-project.org/snapshots/qt/5.3/5.3.0-beta/2014-03-23_28/

These packages should be beta ones if nothing serious found. So please test & verify your fixes. Beta is planned to happen tomorrow so please inform me immediately if there is something broken which must be fixed before beta.

Br,
Jani

Qt5 changes in these packages:

https://codereview.qt-project.org/#change,81546
Patch Set 1:

* qtbase 3d5234e...0afe3c7 (16):
> Windows Phone: Remove QT_NO_CURSOR
> Windows Phone: Remove ws2_32.lib dependency
> QGuiApplication: send TouchCancel when touch is interrupted by popup
> Initialize the picpainter State in the QAlphaPaintEngine.
> REG: Fix compilation with old AndroidManifest.xml
> Remove manual test qpainfo, which is superseded by the qtdiag tool.
> Fix qdoc warnings in QMargins, QRect.
> QPA: Fix QPlatformTheme::Palette enum value spelling
> Mac theming: Remove obsolete private color conversion functions
> Mac theming: Set background brush for menu palette
> QNX: Fix crash in bb_select
> QNX: Fix QGraphicsItem autotest
> Cleanup and refactor QFontconfigDatabase::fontEngine
> Setting QT_NO_DEBUG should not remove symbols
> iOS: send a Qt::Key_Return when the user hits done/enter
> iOS: implement close keyboard gesture

* qtdeclarative 20d9454...b3d8a4d (1):
> Cleanups

* qtdoc b1ac807...bc4c4c0 (1):
> Doc: Remove outdated "Add-ons" page

* qtmultimedia dcf11bb...904881d (3):
> Improved declarative-camera example.
> GStreamer: fix memory leaks.
> GStreamer: dont try to seek when its not supported.

* qttools 84dc42b...4df67e9 (2):
> MacDeployQt:Make sure copied binaries are writable
> Add an autotest for the qtdiag tool.

* qttranslations b6a3ee8...df32d92 (1):
> German translation for 5.3

* qtwebkit fef642e...76fd59a (1):
> Doc: Put \qtvariable in module page back

* qtwebsockets fd65264...29d9f1d (1):