[Releasing] Binary packages for Qt 5.4 / Qt WebEngine 1.0

Koehne Kai Kai.Koehne at digia.com
Tue Sep 9 12:15:41 CEST 2014

Isn't this just a matter of executing

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 12.0\VC\vcvarsall.bat x86_amd64"

instead of

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 12.0\VC\vcvarsall.bat amd64"

In the setup phase? I don't think the Qt configure scripts itself needs any tweaking. Or have you meant exactly this?

Regards

Kai