[Releasing] Updating the mingw version for 5.4 (CI/packaging)

Heikkinen Jani Jani.Heikkinen at digia.com
Tue Sep 30 08:57:08 CEST 2014

Well, I don't want to increase amount of binary installers(especially windows ones) anymore. It is already now really huge effort needed to produce and test all these packages (both manual & automated) & so on we cannot add new ones without really compelling reasons ;) 32 bit mingw package is working both 32 bit & 64 bit windows versions but 64 bit not so in my opinion 32 bit version should be enough...

Br,
Jani