[Releasing] Qt5.4.2 snapshot available

Heikkinen Jani jani.heikkinen at theqtcompany.com
Wed Apr 15 11:15:41 CEST 2015

Hi all,

Qt 5.4.2 snapshot finally available.

Windows: http://download.qt.io/snapshots/qt/5.4/5.4.2/2015-04-14_118/

Linux: http://download.qt.io/snapshots/qt/5.4/5.4.2/2015-04-14_121/

Mac: http://download.qt.io/snapshots/qt/5.4/5.4.2/2015-04-14_107/

Most of installers are there, only windows MSVC2012 one is missing.

We are trying to put Qt5.4.2 out quite soon so please test the packages & inform all release blockers to me immediately. All blockers must be linked in the metabug as well ( https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-44881).<https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-44881>

It is also a time to start creating changes files for Qt5.4.2 already now, maintainers: Please make sure those are in '5.4.2' branch as soon as possible, hoping during this week already.

br,

Jani