[Releasing] Meeting minutes from Qt Release Team meeting 26.4.2016

Jani Heikkinen jani.heikkinen at qt.io
Wed Apr 27 06:55:14 CEST 2016

Hi!

Thanks for your feedback about the issues & importance of those from your point of view. I checked those issues and I have to say any of those won't block the Qt 5.6.1 release, sorry! All of those are p2 or even p3 issues and none of those aren't regression from Qt 5.6.0 release.  Blockers are bad regressions, really bad usability issues etc and any of issue below cannot but in that category. But of course it would be good to get these fixed already in Qt 5.6.1.

Those for 5.7 series: Those aren't bugs at all but new features and so on those should be implemented earliest in '5.8'. Feature Freeze for Qt 5.7.0 has been in effect quite long time already.

Proposing issues in the release blocker list can be done by setting the release in the Fix Version(s) -field of the bug. So adding '5.6.1' as Fix Version(s) raises an issue as a blocker (proposal) for Qt 5.6.1 release.

br,
Jani