[Releasing] Meeting minutes from Qt Release Team meeting 26.4.2016

Jason H jhihn at gmx.com
Wed Apr 27 15:58:18 CEST 2016

Thanks Jani.

I tried do to that, but I don't think the option was available to me? Would there be a difference between my open source and commercial support accounts?

The airplane mode *IS* a regression AFAICT, from 5.5. Our QA efforts are hampered every day because we cannot test losing all connectivity and regaining it, without first exiting the app! There *seems* to be a fix available just recently? (We have long-running transfers, and 99% of the problems with our product are with connectivity) That particular bug is a big one for us.

The rest I listed for 5.6 are just embarrassing, but do not affect functionality or quality. But they do prevent us from having a A+ app.