[Releasing] [Development] brown paper bag issue in Qt 5.6.1 packages

Tuukka Turunen tuukka.turunen at qt.io
Wed Jun 22 13:33:38 CEST 2016

Hi,

The more there are changes, the more we need to test and the higher the probability of some other things going wrong. If there is only one (or few enough) change to an existing version, we can release binaries in a couple of days e.g. to address a vulnerability or like this case a bad bug.

Yours,

                             Tuukka