[Releasing] Please test Qt 5.6.2 final packages

Jani Heikkinen jani.heikkinen at qt.io
Fri Oct 7 13:26:40 CEST 2016

Hi all,

We have final Qt 5.6.2 packages here:

Windows: http://download.qt.io/snapshots/qt/5.6/5.6.2/571/
Linux: http://download.qt.io/snapshots/qt/5.6/5.6.2/505/
Mac: http://download.qt.io/snapshots/qt/5.6/5.6.2/442/
src: http://download.qt.io/snapshots/qt/5.6/5.6.2/latest_src/ (mirroring might still be ongoing)

Please test the packages & report all new blockers immediately. If packages are still good enough we will release these packages as Qt 5.6.2 during the next week

Packages are RTA tested and all seems to be OK.

Please update the known issues page for the release when needed: https://wiki.qt.io/Qt_5.6.2_Known_Issues

Changes since previous packages:
qt/qtwebengine
    > Fix crash when using openIn on newly created view
    > Doc: Fix types of \qmlproperty

  qt/qtbase
    > Describe meaning of typographic units in QRawFont documentation
    > Fix code signing for qmake-generated Xcode projects in Xcode 8 (again)
    > add buildsystem changelog for 5.6.2

  qt/qtrepotools
    > Do not complain about 2 trailing spaces in md files

br,
Jani