[Releasing] HEADS-UP: Branching from 'dev' to '5.9' started

Jason H jhihn at gmx.com
Mon Jan 30 16:15:26 CET 2017

That's great, but I'm a commercial license owner. Both of these are relatively minor changes that mean a lot to me.

Paring my list down to just API changes, I have these two:
https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-51133 <- this is the main one I'm talking about (Feb 2016)
https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-52013 (Mar 2016)