[Releasing] HEADS-UP: Branching from 'dev' to '5.9' started

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Mon Jan 30 18:00:34 CET 2017

On segunda-feira, 30 de janeiro de 2017 16:15:26 PST Jason H wrote:
> That's great, but I'm a commercial license owner. Both of these are
> relatively minor changes that mean a lot to me.
>
> Paring my list down to just API changes, I have these two:
> https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-51133 <- this is the main one I'm
> talking about (Feb 2016) https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-52013 (Mar
> 2016)

If you're submitting the changes yourself and you're not getting the reviews
in time, then the Qt Project needs to acommodate you. As I said, the lead time
is not 12 months.

If you submitted bug reports only, then you got prioritised. It doesn't matter
if your change is easy or not.

And if you talked to your commercial support, then please ask them why the
delay. I'm not privy to your conversaion nor the terms of your commercial
contract.