[Releasing] Qt 6.1 RC released

Jani Heikkinen jani.heikkinen at qt.io
Thu Apr 22 14:21:48 CEST 2021

Hi Everyone,

We have published Qt 6.1 RC today. Like earlier you can update/add it to the existing online installation by using the maintenance tool or use the qt online installer to do a new installation.

Target is to release Qt 6.1.0 6th May so please test RC now & report all new release blockers immediately. Also make sure those are visible in release blocker list (https://bugreports.qt.io/issues/?filter=22963). Please remember that Qt 6.1.1 is also coming soon (target is to release it during May) so we can fix most of findings there and fix only real blockers in '6.1.0'.

Delta to the beta3 attached.

br,
Jani Heikkinen
Release Manager