[Web] Discussion on Development list

Verma Gurudutt Gurudutt.Verma at digia.com
Fri Dec 7 00:11:49 CET 2012

Thank you Andre for sending this link.

If you can reply that thread then may be you can reply that :

FAQ are supposed to be moved to QnA forum and that new QnA forum should be named as FAQ
where question and answer type question will be there.

If some FAQ's really needs to befixed or changed please point that out to me , I will fix that for now since very few people can edit it today :)

I guess those FAQ's needs to be corrected and someone from us should take this opportunity to correct them, let's discuss this in our next  meeting.

--
Gurudutt Verma
Web Developer
Email: gurudutt.verma at digia.com
Mobile: + 47 92 05 07 48
http://qt.digia.com
Qt Blog: http://blog.qt.digia.com/
Qt Facebook: www.facebook.com/qtcommercial
Qt Twitter: www.twitter.com/qtcommercial

PRIVACY AND CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This message and any attachments are intended only for use by the named addressee and may contain privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, copy or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this message in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete the message and any attachments accompanying it. Digia Norway AS and Digia Plc does not accept liability for any corruption, interception, amendment, tampering or viruses occurring to this message.